I've written a few blogs in my time (some I'm more embarrassed of than others) and have always found it a good way to clear my mind and share whatever it is I'm passionate about or experiencing at the time with anyone who may be interested.
Anyone who knows me, or is connected to me via any social media channel, knows I'm an over-sharer. But, in this instance, I want things to be a little bit different. I decided to start this blog not because I wanted everyone in the world to know about my problems or feel sorry for me, but because if there is one thing that I've learned it's that what Caen and I went through is not often talked about but, in fact, it happens a lot.
My hope is that this blog might be found by other people going through the same thing and might offer some kind of comfort in knowing they're not allow. Or, that it might help our friends and family understand a bit more about what we have and are going through. And lastly, it's a way for me to continue to process all of the emotions and thoughts that I experience on a daily basis.
So, read on or share if you feel like any of what I'm about to say has any sort of value. If you're here to mock all my type-os (and there will be many because, while I work in communications, my attention span isn't a fan of proof-reading) or to question the decision we've made or how we've handled certain things, just know that you're probably not my intended audience. And that's cool.
I'll try to keep my oversharing under a 7 out of 10 and my TMI content to a minimum but I can't promise that what I write won't be raw, emotional and sometimes possibly even comical. Because that's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment